Astila offers the industry's leading solutions for hosted Voice over IP (VoIP). These solutions have their place, however each can be very complicated to understand and support without the sales and engineering teams of Astila. Allow our team to help yours select the ideal telecom solution for your business!
VoIP refers to a way to carry phone calls over an IP data network, whether on the Internet or your own internal network. A primary attraction of VoIP is its ability to help reduce expenses because telephone calls travel over the data network rather than the phone company's network.
20% of U.S. businesses currently deploy VoIP systems and it is estimated that 66% of U.S. businesses will be using VoIP systems by 2011*
* Source: In-stat, "Business VoIP:Multiple Flavors Drive Growth"
Why VoIP helps you cut costs
- You'll spend less money on travel by using online conferencing, easy-to-use video calls and other tools for better collaboration
- You'll find that it's easy to add inexpensive extra phone lines because VoIP lets you send multiple phone calls across your IP network
Why VoIP helps you improve communication with customers and employees
Your employees will have more ways to stay connected
- By using "presence" technology, you'll be able to see if your employees are available and how to get in touch with them
- With unified communications, you'll see that it's easy to work remotely from any place with an Internet connection
VoIP lets you have many features without paying extra fees
- Caller ID
- Unlimited Long Distance